- What is something that Mommy always says to you?
- "Bacon" (hmm....not quite sure about that one)
- What makes Mommy happy?
- "Turkey" (okay, my child is obviously hungry)
- What makes Mommy sad?
- "Spankin' cause it breaks Mommy's heart."
- How does Mommy make you laugh?
- "She funny!"
- What was Mommy like as a child?
- "Sparkly!!!" (was I now???)
- How old is Mommy?
- "11" (wow...really??!)
- How tall is Mommy?
- "Big" (ouch - hope we're still talking height, not width)
- What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
- "Shower" (hey, I may be "big" - but at least I'm clean!)
- What does Mommy do when you're not around?
- If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
- "Shower" (yeah, I always wanted to be a famous shower???!!!)
- What is Mommy really good at?
- "Clean" (okay, he must think all I do is take showers - maybe he means clean-ING)
- What is Mommy not very good at?
- "Nothing" (aww...such a charmer!)
- What does Mommy do for her job?
- "Makes money!" (he's obviously confused me with Daddy)
- What is Mommy's favorite food?
- "Turkey or Beef"
- What makes you proud of Mommy?
- "Nothing" (ouch!!! now that one hurt!)
- If Mommy were a cartoon, who would she be?
- "A Backyardigan princess" (do what...???)
- What do you and Mommy do together?
- "Buy groceries"
- How are you and Mommy the same?
- "We play with the computer."
- How are you and Mommy different?
- "Mommy & Carter" (guess he means our names??!)
- How do you know Mommy loves you?
- "Cuddle - cozy, cozy!"
- Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
- "The beach!!!" (good job, Carter!)
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Below is a list of questions my girlfriend asked her two children - she suggested I ask Carter the same questions, and boy am I glad she did...this was such an entertaining project! Carter's responses sure had me laughing! It's truly amusing to look at the world through a child's eyes...so simple, so sweet, so....umm honest!!!
Posted by those krugs at 8:06 PM
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Well, here goes attempt #2 at this blogging thing - let's hope I can keep up with our crazy-busy life enough to add stuff to our page! I'm not quite sure what happened to our first blog, but apparently it's floating out in cyberspace somewhere...hmm?! I'm trying to add our first entry to this new blog, and in the background, Carter (who is almost 3!!!) is screaming random names and locations in the center of the living room...he's too funny! My inexperience as a "blogger" has left me quite confused today, hence the fact that I spent the better half of the day (yucky weather today, so it was no biggie) trying to figure out all the tips & tricks to this hobby. Hopefully I can catch up to speed with the blogging world and have this page running in no time. So, here's to wishful thinking and a little luck!
Posted by those krugs at 9:33 PM